ST. JOHN BOSCO PARISH & CENTER FOR YOUNG WORKERS
HOW TO GET TO THE PARISH
From Manila (LRT-Taft Avenue) – By bus and tricycle
- Near the corner of LRT-Taft, take a JAM bus going to Balibago
- Alight at the Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay exit beside the Coke plant
- Take a tricycle directly to the church (special trip) or until gate 1 of Laguna Technopark (regular trip)
- Walk towards the church which is approximately 250 meters away from gate 1. It is located right before the entrance to Santarosa Village 1.
From Makati (SM-EDSA)- By bus, jeep, and tricycle
- Board a bus going to Alabang-South Station.
- Take a jeep going to Sta. Rosa- Coke exit at South Station.
3. Alight at the Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay exit just beside the Coke plant.
Take a tricycle to the church.
There is also a Sta. Rosa – Balibago UV Express station at the ground floor of Park Square Bldg in front of Hotel Dusit, Ayala Mall.
Via private vehicle
From Manila (LRT- Taft Avenue)
- Drive through Senator Gil Puyat Avenue ( Buendia).
- Turn right at South Superhighway on the way to SLEX.
- Take the Eton-Malitlit exit.
- Follow the road going to Paseo de Sta Rosa along Laguna Boulevard.
5. Cross the intersection of Laguna Boulevard and Sta-Rosa Tagaytay Road. Go straight until you pass by gate 1 of Laguna Technopark and a PLDT branch.
6. Turn left towards the church Immediately after PLDT. The church is located just before the entrance to Santarosa Village 1.
From Makati (SM-EDSA)
- Drive through EDSA up to the Magallanes interchange.
- Take SLEX all the way to the Eton-Malitlit exit.
Another option is to take the Sta.Rosa-Tagaytay exit. Turn right at the Sta. Rosa Tagaytay Road. Go straight until the intersection of Laguna Boulevard and Sta. Rosa Tagaytay Road. Turn right at the intersection towards Laguna Technopark and the church. (However, this route is traffic prone due to the shuttle buses coming from Laguna Technopark.)